Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Got a light?

One of my most favorite hobbies is candle making but my husband seems to think that i will burn down the house with it. He is such a little smokey the bear. ANYWAY, I get cheap candles at the thrift store. Mr. Walker found this one...smells sooo good and has an amazing color.


I melt it down in a jar with a candle warmer


I pour it into an antique THINGY...probably this one was a candy dish. I use pliers to hold the wick up straight.


This is the end product.

Here is my favorite candle I have made...

I am super bored in life...this crap makes me happy

2 comments:

  1. Tawnee- (1) I just found your blog and it is sweet. So happy I stalked you on facebook and everyone was commenting about your blog. (2) I love your candles. Bryce and I especially love the one you made for us. It's awesome. You'll have to show me how to do it after I graduate. (3) Bryce and I are starting a blog. It won't be nearly as cool as yours, but still, you should read it...when it's up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, just let me know about it! i'm glad we will all be keeping in touch, lets do something crazy sometime

    ReplyDelete