Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Look what i found

After having to blog all day for Shabby Apple, i came across an etsy account that has just the right amount of badassery.
RoadKill, pretty much some of the coolest jewelery around.

Of course Husband Walker and I aren't much for ordinary jewelery.
especially ever since my antique wedding ring
He uses an old ring from grandfather. Some newly weds complain about having no money yet still spend thousands of dollars on rings. I don't get it. I love being poor because it allows you to be creative and different, even when it comes to things as simple and lasting as wedding rings.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm not that old! Okay well, I have birthed a child which makes me old. But Andrew says technically I didn't birth her. She was ripped from my helpless drugged body! So... I'm not that old!!!

    ReplyDelete