Thursday, June 17, 2010

A picture says...one word.

I haven't seen my family for over 10 years, so it was NO surprise that when I got my personalized cup and name tag....it would come misspelled


Luckily, i have an amazing sister, who gave me an amazing birthday present...for my September birthday last year. Yeah it came a little late but i have yet to get her anything for her b-day that was in March.

She made if for me after i BROKE a pimp cup she bought me. It was really cool but the personalized one she made was...SOOO much cooler

She etched on my name after my brother in law drew it for her. Then she used glue glass to put on the coolest gems. After getting that gift, i didn't feel bad at all for having my name misspelled on my cup. I upgraded!

Fortunately, they spelled BOB's name right.


oh yeah, we got blue T-shirts with rainbows on it saying "Kinship is a Treasure". Yeah, i can see that but really, the treasure at the reunion was my pimp chalice...


No comments:

Post a Comment